Receptionist/Bookkeeper (Full-Time or Part-Time)
912 N State St.
Norton, KS 67654
Contact Information: Kathleen Beard: email@example.com, 785-543-2239 or 785-877-4096
We are seeking a Receptionist/Bookkeeper to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our front desk, handling incoming phone calls, emails, and greeting clients as well as general accounting, payroll, and bookkeeping functions.
- Answering and directing phone calls and emails
- Greeting visitors and clients
- Setting up appointments for clients
- Processing invoices and payments
- Maintaining and organizing client files
- Data entry for bookkeeping/payroll clients
- Assisting with other administrative tasks as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Previous experience as a receptionist or bookkeeper preferred
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume for consideration.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, especially during tax season
- Experience with Quicken or other accounting software preferred