Primary duties include but not limited to the following:
• Work directly with the remote billing company, other hospital departments, patients and third-party payers to coordinate information
• Assist the remote billing company with obtaining information needed to submit claims to third-party payers
• Assist patients, third-party payers and other hospital departments with billing questions
• Processing payments from patients and insurance companies
• Business Office incoming mail, general office duties including phones, copier, fax, etc.
Benefit package includes paid time off (PTO), BCBS health insurance, various supplemental insurances, and KPERS retirement, life insurance, and long-term disability.
Applications can be picked up at the Hospital Admissions Desk, requested by email from firstname.lastname@example.org, or printed from the Employment Opportunities page on our website www.ntcohosp.com. Please return application to Shannan Hempler, Human Resources, Norton County Hospital, P.O. Box 250, Norton, Kansas 67654 or emailed to email@example.com. EOE.