Pay Range: $12 - $14 per hour
As a SONIC Drive-In Shift Manager, you are responsible for assisting the General Manager and Assistant Manager in managing the daily operations of the restaurant to provide quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience at the SONIC Drive-In.
Shift Manager duties include:
- Assist with hiring, training, supervising, managing, and directing employees.
- Guest satisfaction - Ensuring the guest leaves the lot satisfied every time
- Helping employees understand the big picture and the “why” behind tasks
- Celebrating team successes and coaching for better performance
- Setting clear expectations and providing continuous feedback throughout shift
- Creating an upbeat positive atmosphere during the shift that makes work fun
- Managing the majors: food and paper, labor, and guest service
- Maintaining and enforcing SONIC safety and sanitation standards
- Relentlessly complying with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
Shift Manager requirements:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- High standards for self and the team
- Positive attitude, especially during rushes or stressful situations
- Resiliency and a focus on continuous improvement
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks accordingly
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!! All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.