Norton County Hospital has a full time opportunity available for an LPN or RN to join our healthcare team in our Specialty Clinic/Outpatient Services Department. Must have current Kansas LPN or RN license and have or obtain required certification including BLS and ACLS (for RN). This position is Monday through Friday, 36+hours per week, 8:00am to 4:30pm most days. Schedule may vary based on outpatient services or specialty clinics.
Primary responsibilities include but limited to:
- Communicate and coordinate with visiting Specialists and their offices and staff.
- Schedule patients according to the visiting staff’s schedules
- Answer phone calls if Outpatient Manager is unavailable
- Room patients, obtain vital signs, and review medication lists with patients, may help to enter this information into the computer
- Preparation of patient records for Specialty clinics.
- Ordering and restocking of clinic supplies and medications.
- Calling in prescriptions as ordered from Specialists during clinic.
- Communicate and coordinate with ancillary staff for ordered testing.
- May be asked to assist physician with procedures or with injections
- Prior authorizations
Benefit package includes PTO (paid time off), health insurance, HSA matching contributions with high deductible health plans, several supplemental insurances, KPERS retirement, life insurance, and disability, and additional voluntary retirement options.
Applications can be picked up at the Hospital Admissions Desk, requested by email from firstname.lastname@example.org, or printed from our website’s Career page at www.ntcohosp.com. Please return resume or application to Shannan Hempler, Human Resources, Norton County Hospital, P.O. Box 250, Norton, Kansas 67654 or emailed to email@example.com. EOE.
- LPN or RN
- BLS attained, ACLS preferred for RN