Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide quality clinical care and consultation to Providers.
- Cultivate education, administration and self-management skills for targeted populations with psychological or behavioral health issues.
- Promote Provider’s knowledge of patient behavioral health issues and provide education to assist with enhancing primary care utilization of behavioral health interventions.
- Promote smooth interface between medicine and specialized mental/behavioral health care throughout the organization.
- Collaborate and co-manage the patient’s behavioral health care with consistent, expeditious feedback to referring Providers.
- Provide on-site availability for crisis triage and intervention.
- Document the clinical behavioral health aspect of patient interventions and track the patient referrals to specialty behavioral health care.
- Position is based on an integrated behavioral health model working side-by- side with our Medical Staff
- Attend agency staff and departmental meetings, as needed.
- Coordinate and promote the KU Tele-Behavioral Health Program (Psychology and Psychiatry) in Norton Medical Clinic.
Benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO), Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance, and KPERS Retirement, Life Insurance, and Disability.
Applications may be requested by email from email@example.com or printed from our website at www.ntcohosp.com. Resumes and applications can be mailed to Shannan Hempler, Human Resources Director, Norton County Hospital, P.O. Box 250, Norton, KS 67654, sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or provided via fax to 785-874-4899. EOE.