Natoma Manufacturing is a fast-growing precision manufacturing company. We make parts for leading companies in the defense, aerospace, and medical industries. You can expect a clean, climate-controlled environment with the opportunity to grow your career in manufacturing. We are looking for skilled and highly motivated employees to join the team. Working with us will give you an opportunity to do work with a global impact and still enjoy the benefits of small-town living. We are located in Norton, KS.
What to Expect
The Deburring Technician is a critical part of our manufacturing team. The technician in this role will be responsible for the finishing of all parts, pieces and components coming out of our CNC machining areas. Strong attention to detail and the ability to sit/stand and concentrate for long periods of time are required for this position.
We are growing! With growth, we are often developing new processes and structures to support these goals. People who will thrive with us are adaptable, flexible, and comfortable working in a culture of continuous improvement. If this sounds like you and is an opportunity you would be interested in, we invite you to read on and further explore this opportunity.
- Grind, file, or sand surfaces of metal and plastic parts, utilizing a variety of hand tools, power tools, and machines
- Examine surfaces in order to find defects
- Remove defects and smooth uneven surfaces
- Use microscope and magnified vision systems to inspect parts for quality
6:00am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday
3-day weekends and opportunities for overtime available!
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting wage for this position is $15.00/hour. Pay is negotiable and based on applicant’s education and/or work experience. Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at Natoma Manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance reliability, hardworking, and dependability are essential functions of this position.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Thrives in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively both independently and as a team with minimal supervision
Online at https://natomamanufacturing.com/careers-updated-2023/
- Medical Coverage (large portion of premiums paid by company)
- Dental Insurance (portion of premiums paid by company)
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance (portion of premium paid by company) and Voluntary Life Insurance for employee and family
- Short Term Disability Coverage (100% paid by company)
- 401(k) with matching percentage by company
- Generous time off including paid time off and paid holidays