8:00 AM - Traditional
10:40 AM - Contemporary
WHAT WE BELIEVE
• We believe that God is Creator of our world, He sustains us, and He is Lord of our lives.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only living Son of God and our Savior. Through Him, God opened the way to eternal life to all who call on Christ’s name.
• We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is the authoritative rule of faith and practice for Christians and the Church.
• We observe the practice of baptizing the repentant believer by immersion in water, confident that this expresses the form and purposes of the New Testament precedent.
• For more information of what we believe go to www.nortoncc.com and click on the “About Us” tab.
Sept. 2017: TRAVELING KANSAS is a local production from Smoky Hills Public Television that highlights communities, people and attractions across the state. This episode explores the past and present with a spotlight on the restoration of several historic buildings in Norton and the economic development efforts throughout the county.
NORTON COUNTY MAGAZINE (Est. 2011) Covering the people, life, history and commerce of Norton County! The Magazine is published quarterly. Thanks to great sponsors, the Norton County Magazine is free to Norton County residents in zip codes 67622, 67645, 67653 and 67654 as well as nearby community 67647. If you live in these zip code areas and are not receiving your issue, let us know. To subscribe, send your name, mailing address and email address to Norton County Magazine, PO Box 163, Norton, KS 67654 with your check made payable to Frontier Community Foundation. The rate is $24 per year for 4 issues. Carolyn Applegate, Editor. Contact Information: (785) 877-3968
Norton Christian Church Launches Volunteer Delivery Program SEE PRESS RELEASE
Norton County Community Foundation Launches Emergency Grant Funding Program In Response to COVID-19 PRESS RELEASE HERE
U.S. Department of Labor Publishes Guidance Explaining Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE.
COVID-19 Prairie Land Electric Cooperative Press Release Regarding Services PRESS RELEASE
Small Business Association (SBA) Disaster Assistance-Read more about what to do to apply for assistance if your business is effected by COVID 19 HERE!
Download the SBA Disaster Assistance Letter by CLICKING HERE.
Download the ECONOMIC INJURY WORKSHEET HERE.
Norton County Community Foundation Announces Match Day 2020 Details. Click HERE for Details!