WHAT WE BELIEVE
• We believe that God is Creator of our world, He sustains us, and He is Lord of our lives.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only living Son of God and our Savior. Through Him, God opened the way to eternal life to all who call on Christ’s name.
• We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is the authoritative rule of faith and practice for Christians and the Church.
• We observe the practice of baptizing the repentant believer by immersion in water, confident that this expresses the form and purposes of the New Testament precedent.
• For more information of what we believe go to www.nortoncc.com and click on the “About Us” tab.
Sept. 2017: TRAVELING KANSAS is a local production from Smoky Hills Public Television that highlights communities, people and attractions across the state. This episode explores the past and present with a spotlight on the restoration of several historic buildings in Norton and the economic development efforts throughout the county.
NORTON COUNTY MAGAZINE (Est. 2011) Covering the people, life, history and commerce of Norton County! The Magazine is published quarterly. Thanks to great sponsors, the Norton County Magazine is free to Norton County residents in zip codes 67622, 67645, 67653 and 67654 as well as nearby community 67647. If you live in these zip code areas and are not receiving your issue, let us know. To subscribe, send your name, mailing address and email address to Norton County Magazine, PO Box 163, Norton, KS 67654 with your check made payable to Frontier Community Foundation. The rate is $24 per year for 4 issues. Carolyn Applegate, Editor. Contact Information: (785) 877-3968
17th Annual Norton Chamber Car Show DETAILS HERE
Norton County Community Foundation Awards $6,788 in June Grant Cycle PRESS RELEASE
Nex-Tech Update of its Continuous Learning Initiative. PRESS RELEASE
Norton County Community Foundation Awards $12,500 in April through the Emergency Grant Funding Program PRESS RELEASE
Norton Christian Church Launches Volunteer Delivery Program SEE PRESS RELEASE
Norton County Community Foundation Launches Emergency Grant Funding Program In Response to COVID-19 PRESS RELEASE HERE