8:00 AM - Traditional
10:40 AM - Contemporary
WHAT WE BELIEVE
• We believe that God is Creator of our world, He sustains us, and He is Lord of our lives.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only living Son of God and our Savior. Through Him, God opened the way to eternal life to all who call on Christ’s name.
• We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is the authoritative rule of faith and practice for Christians and the Church.
• We observe the practice of baptizing the repentant believer by immersion in water, confident that this expresses the form and purposes of the New Testament precedent.
• For more information of what we believe go to www.nortoncc.com and click on the “About Us” tab.
Sept. 2017: Traveling Kansas is a local production from Smoky Hills Public Television that highlights communities, people and attractions across the state. This episode explores the past and present with a spotlight on the restoration of several historic buildings in Norton and the economic development efforts throughout the county.
AVON-Laura Gilhousen - AVON has so many great specialty items including beauty products, skin care, children's care products, jewelry, and clothing! You can shop with Laura anytime – 24/7 – for all the latest products and offers. "I love selling Avon because I love being able to share these amazing products and exclusive deals with my customers. Looking for makeup tips? Get the latest looks with easy techniques in our how-to videos. Also, I can deliver everything to you or you can choose direct delivery and have your order sent to your home or office. Now, let’s start shopping!" Call Laura today at (785) 871-0236 or visit her online store at https://youravon.com/lgilhousen
Become a C.N.A for FREE! Andbe Home. Find out more HERE.
Norton County Photo Contest Deadline Extended
Norton Area Chamber of Commerce / Travel & Tourism, Norton County Magazine, and Norton City/County Economic Development are sponsoring an official Photo Contest. (click for the application) Deadline is December 1st!