WHAT WE BELIEVE
• We believe that God is Creator of our world, He sustains us, and He is Lord of our lives.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only living Son of God and our Savior. Through Him, God opened the way to eternal life to all who call on Christ’s name.
• We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is the authoritative rule of faith and practice for Christians and the Church.
• We observe the practice of baptizing the repentant believer by immersion in water, confident that this expresses the form and purposes of the New Testament precedent.
• For more information of what we believe go to www.nortoncc.com and click on the “About Us” tab.
Sept. 2017: TRAVELING KANSAS is a local production from Smoky Hills Public Television that highlights communities, people and attractions across the state. This episode explores the past and present with a spotlight on the restoration of several historic buildings in Norton and the economic development efforts throughout the county.
Valley Hope of Norton (Founded in 1967) With a 50-year legacy of helping thousands of patients and families, Valley Hope is nationally-known as a trusted provider of addiction treatment and recovery support. Founded in Norton in 1967, Valley Hope provides patient-centered, compassionate treatment to people and families impacted by drug and alcohol addiction. Valley Hope’s residential treatment program includes safe, medically-monitored detoxification from drugs and alcohol, healing therapies, addiction education, family care, relapse prevention planning and long-term recovery strategies. If you or someone you know is struggling with drugs or alcohol, get help 24/7 by calling for a free, confidential assessment. Learn more about addiction, treatment and recovery by calling 1-800-544-5101 or visit https://valleyhope.org
Norton County Hospital Recognized in Statewide Competition PRESS RELEASE
Norton County Community Foundation July Grant Awards PRESS RELEASE
Norton County Community Foundation's MatchDay 2020 Raises $60,000 for Participating Funds CLICK HERE for Details
The Perfect Time to Travel Historic Route 36 in an RV PRESS RELEASE
Norton Christian Church Launches Volunteer Delivery Program SEE PRESS RELEASE
Norton County Community Foundation Launches Emergency Grant Funding Program In Response to COVID-19 PRESS RELEASE HERE