LibrariesMeeting Rooms & Event Venues
WE ARE OPEN REGULAR HOURS AGAIN!
There will be no weekly or monthly programs until further notice.
We will keep you updated of any changes!
A face mask is required to enter the Library (not provided by Library) and you must use our provided hand sanitizer.
• One computer is available for 30-minute time periods for adult use only.
• We've removed all children's toys & puzzles for their safety.
• When you return items to the Library, please use the outside book drop so that we may quarantine the books.
• We have started to do the overdue list again, so please return your books in a timely manner to allow us time to quarantine those items.
• Inter-library loan is starting again, but delivery times will be slightly delayed in order for us to quarantine the books upon their arrival.
• If you do not want to enter the Library, use our online catalog to reserve books. Once you've reserved your books, call us to arrange a pick-up time.
The Community Room is also available for reservations again.
Please keep a look out on our website, nortonpubliclibrary.org, and our Facebook page, “The Norton Public Library”, for online Storytimes, puppet shows, craft ideas, and more.
Sept. 2017: TRAVELING KANSAS is a local production from Smoky Hills Public Television that highlights communities, people and attractions across the state. This episode explores the past and present with a spotlight on the restoration of several historic buildings in Norton and the economic development efforts throughout the county.
Valley Hope of Norton (Founded in 1967) With a 50-year legacy of helping thousands of patients and families, Valley Hope is nationally-known as a trusted provider of addiction treatment and recovery support. Founded in Norton in 1967, Valley Hope provides patient-centered, compassionate treatment to people and families impacted by drug and alcohol addiction. Valley Hope’s residential treatment program includes safe, medically-monitored detoxification from drugs and alcohol, healing therapies, addiction education, family care, relapse prevention planning and long-term recovery strategies. If you or someone you know is struggling with drugs or alcohol, get help 24/7 by calling for a free, confidential assessment. Learn more about addiction, treatment and recovery by calling 1-800-544-5101 or visit https://valleyhope.org
NORTON COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR PRESS RELEASE
PRAIRIE LAND ELECTRIC AWARDED $1.1 ML BASE GRANT PRESS RELEASE
SBA ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOANS FOR KANSAS SMALL BUSINESS PRESS RELEASE
NCCF FEBRUARY GRANTS PRESS RELEASE
KELLER LEOPOLD INSURANCE/ASSURANCE PARTNERS MERGER BECOMES IRON INSURANCE PARTNERS PRESS RELEASE
AMERICAN PICKERS TO FILM IN KANSAS! PRESS RELEASE
HUMANITIES KANSAS PRESENTATION EXPLORES KANSAS FOLKTALES NEWS RELEASE
PRESS RELEASE SCHMIDT FOUNDATION PROJECT PATHWAY: OPTIONS
K-STATE RESEARCH AND EXTENSION: Announces Eight 'Communities of Excellence' Across State
HOUSING PRESS RELEASE: Norton City/County Economic Development Announces Fresh. New. Norton County Housing Program