LibrariesMeeting Rooms & Event Venues
LIBRARY HOURS Mon-Thurs 10 am - 8 pm
Fri 10 am - 6 pm
Sat 1 pm - 5 pm
No weekends or evenings.
WE ARE OPEN REGULAR HOURS AGAIN!
There will be no weekly or monthly programs until further notice.
We will keep you updated of any changes!
A face mask is required to enter the Library (not provided by Library) and you must use our provided hand sanitizer.
• One computer is available for 30-minute time periods for adult use only.
• We've removed all children's toys & puzzles for their safety.
• When you return items to the Library, please use the outside book drop so that we may quarantine the books.
• We have started to do the overdue list again, so please return your books in a timely manner to allow us time to quarantine those items.
• Inter-library loan is starting again, but delivery times will be slightly delayed in order for us to quarantine the books upon their arrival.
• If you do not want to enter the Library, use our online catalog to reserve books. Once you've reserved your books, call us to arrange a pick-up time.
The Community Room is also available for reservations again.
Please keep a look out on our website, nortonpubliclibrary.org, and our Facebook page, “The Norton Public Library”, for online Storytimes, puppet shows, craft ideas, and more.