LibrariesMeeting Rooms & Event Venues
WE ARE OPEN REGULAR HOURS AGAIN!
There will be no weekly or monthly programs until further notice.
We will keep you updated of any changes!
A face mask is required to enter the Library (not provided by Library) and you must use our provided hand sanitizer.
• One computer is available for 30-minute time periods for adult use only.
• We've removed all children's toys & puzzles for their safety.
• When you return items to the Library, please use the outside book drop so that we may quarantine the books.
• We have started to do the overdue list again, so please return your books in a timely manner to allow us time to quarantine those items.
• Inter-library loan is starting again, but delivery times will be slightly delayed in order for us to quarantine the books upon their arrival.
• If you do not want to enter the Library, use our online catalog to reserve books. Once you've reserved your books, call us to arrange a pick-up time.
The Community Room is also available for reservations again.
Please keep a look out on our website, nortonpubliclibrary.org, and our Facebook page, “The Norton Public Library”, for online Storytimes, puppet shows, craft ideas, and more.
Sept. 2017: TRAVELING KANSAS is a local production from Smoky Hills Public Television that highlights communities, people and attractions across the state. This episode explores the past and present with a spotlight on the restoration of several historic buildings in Norton and the economic development efforts throughout the county.
Valley Hope of Norton (Founded in 1967) With a 50-year legacy of helping thousands of patients and families, Valley Hope is nationally-known as a trusted provider of addiction treatment and recovery support. Founded in Norton in 1967, Valley Hope provides patient-centered, compassionate treatment to people and families impacted by drug and alcohol addiction. Valley Hope’s residential treatment program includes safe, medically-monitored detoxification from drugs and alcohol, healing therapies, addiction education, family care, relapse prevention planning and long-term recovery strategies. If you or someone you know is struggling with drugs or alcohol, get help 24/7 by calling for a free, confidential assessment. Learn more about addiction, treatment and recovery by calling 1-800-544-5101 or visit https://valleyhope.org
NORTON COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION TO HIRE A NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR NEWS RELEASE
HUMANITIES KANSAS PRESENTATION EXPLORES KANSAS FOLKTALES NEWS RELEASE
INDEPENDENT WE STAND MAIN STREETS CONTEST PRESS RELEASE!
PRESS RELEASE SCHMIDT FOUNDATION PROJECT PATHWAY: OPTIONS
K-STATE RESEARCH AND EXTENSION: Announces Eight 'Communities of Excellence' Across State
NORTON COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION: Matchday 2021 Raises $149,447
LEADERSHIP NORTON COUNTY: Announces Class Participant List
HOUSING PRESS RELEASE: Norton City/County Economic Development Announces Fresh. New. Norton County Housing Program