Clubs & Organizations
• Key Fob Membership - $10 1st year/ $5 after that
• Walking track, Gym, Exercise equipment, Racquetball courts,
Mirrored area, Bathrooms/showers/lockers, outside B-Ball
Established Programs and Activities:
• Flag Football (Aug sign-up, scheduled Sept – Oct)
• Rec Basketball - traveling teams (Oct sign-up, scheduled Nov
• After school Basketball collaboration with the School District
• Adult COED Volleyball (Nov – Feb)
• Soccer (Feb sign up, scheduled Mar - Apr)
• After School Volleyball (collaboration with School District)
• Youth Track Meet (Apr sign-up, scheduled May)
• Summer Ball Programs (Apr sign-up, games end of May - July)
~T-Ball: Pre-K & Kindergarten
~Baseball Leagues: 1-6 grades
~Softball Leagues: 1-6 grades
~Traveling Baseball & Softball (Rec Center support)
~American Legion & K-18 Baseball (Rec Center Support
•Other programs sponsored when Facilitator is available:
Yoga, Walk & Talk, Kids Basketball fundamentals, Swim club, Youth Volleyball.
•Clinics: Frisbee Golf, Tennis, Pitching & Batting, Soccer.
•Other programs we are interested in or have sponsored in the past:
Fun Runs, Adult Flag Football
•Tournaments: Cornhole, Kickball.
Our meetings are held at the Rec Center on the first Monday of the month at 6:30 pm. You are invited to attend to share your event ideas. We may be interested in supporting your idea with advertisement, equipment, prizes, etc.
Check out our FB page for activity updates!